All new and improved Classic/Volume eyelash extensions course
Classic/Volume eyelash extension training course
This course is ideal for those with no prior experience in eyelash extensions or beginner lash stylists wanting to refresh and improve their skills. Our training will set you up with everything you need to know to start your very own lash business. PLUS we have now added volume/hybrid application using pro made lashes to the course. You will now be able to offer classic, hybrids and volumes!
Whats included in the course-
Introduction to eyelash extension products:
- Learn about different types of lashes (thickness, length, curls),
different tools (tweezers, tiles etc), & different adhesives.
Introduction to eye anatomy and health:
- Learn about different allergies or irritations that could occur in the eye
and how to deal with it.
Introduction to preparation of the client:
- Learn how to patch test correctly, prepare your work station, do client
consultation, & selecting the right type of lashes.
Introduction to application:
- Learn how to apply lashes correctly and isolate correctly. Including aftercare.
Introduction to removal:
- Learn 3 different removal methods and how to do so safely.
Introduction to infills:
- Learn about infills and how to perform them on your clients.
Introduction to mapping and styling:
- Learn different styling techniques and how to work with different eye shapes.
Introduction to sterilisation:
- Learn how to sterilise and clean your tools and equipment.
Introduction to personal health:
- Learn ways of how to keep your everyday health up and ways to prevent poor
posture and pain.
Introduction to Pro made lashes
- Learn about different types of lashes (pro made, pre made, handmade, thickness, weight)
Introduction to application of pro mades
-Learn different application techniques that will help boost retention
Introduction to lash layers
-Learn about the different lash layers and how it affects our mapping styles
Introduction to business:
- Get the tips and tricks of how to set up a business
- Marketing tools and tips
- Product recommendations
- How to set your prices
- Goal planning
The course is two days from 8.45 am to 6pm. Both days will be broken up in sections including breaks.
You will need 3 models over the duration of this course.
To receive a certificate you will need to complete 8 case studies followed by a final in house assessment. Once you pass, you will then receive a certificate. You must complete all case studies within 6 months from training. Failure to complete certification within the 6 months time frame will incur a $400 assessment fee.
A free 3hour tutoring session/Refresher is available for you to use up to 6 months after your initial training.
KIT OPTIONS BELOW
(Products are subject to change without notice)